Monday, February 4, 2013

Ratchet Hags

REAL evidence of Bay Area Hip Hop's influence on the mainstream!!! I wonder if the writer/s for Spongebob Squarepants listen to BAY RAP.
Speaking of ratchet underwater hags, do you guys know about the beautiful and gracious ocean creature know as the Hagfish?

These fuckers excrete slime in their enemies faces to create a disgusting and confusing wall of nastiness that can clog up a hungry fish's gills, and then they make their getaway.

At about 4:15 you can really see 'em in action, although the whole video is great. I hope I made you folk's day by alerting ch'all to the existence of this elegant and mermaid-like creature.
Before I leave lemme show you this tight slap n' video that I saw on Joe's website.



6 comments:

  1. yo Nyquil is Dayquil how you living

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pimpin'!! Very good to hear from you. Text me or call me bro, I don't have your number anymore (new phone)
      -g

      Delete
    2. I don't got chores either ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

      Delete
    3. Email me brah
      Copkillerbro420@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. ^^ This is a very advanced meta comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In Santa Rosa, it was the two of us, you see. But the difference is like that of Night... compared to Day.

      Delete