Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Interesting New Post

Yo guys, Nyquil here on my laptop again

Do you guys like Young Scooter? I've only listened to a couple tracks, mostly on that Trap God mixtape by the Gooch. He seems aight. I like this song by him:

Really good beat by Zaytoven right there. And even better acting in the music video!!
Yeah, yeah, I know I post a lot about the ol' Gucci Mane, but I can never get enough of the dude (pause). Here's a picture of what I imagine you look like arriving at my website and being super bummed on more Gucci related content:

 "Bro....."

But then the Gooch was like "Mwahhh..." :
AND THEN SOME CRAZY WOMAN WENT AND GOT GUCCI MANE'S FACE TATTED ON HER NECK YOU GUYS:


 Let me soothe your ears with this kool soundboard I found via Floyd Sanchez:
 
Take the soundboard and put it to your ear while continually pressing the "Noooo" adlib, kinda like this pretty lady:
In other non rap-related news, I've been messing with some pretty tight electronic style music lately. Here's a really good mix from Fact Mag: Fact Mag Mix 356: I Cube  Right click and "save file as" to get the mp3. Or click this link here: FACT MAG BROH
I hadn't heard of I Cube before, but this mix slaps.

Other cool weird electronic shit to check out:
Tim Hecker and Oneohtrix Point Never's collaborative album, "Instrumental Tourist". Stream the whole thing on NPR, yo:

Alright, I'm outta here. It's my only day off and I'm "supposed to do errands". Here's a picture of a very swagged out dude to keep you going through the day:


 lAtEr, GuYz :)

-NYQUEEZY

2 comments:

  1. A+ awesome post. I could spend hours with that Gucci Mane soundboard (nohomotho) and that Scooter song is pretty tight.

    I also type up all my blog posts in a ski mask and leather gloves just to feel like a real goon while overanalyzing music that no one really cares about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Joel
    JHouston791@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete