Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Sandwiching with Cellski

On May 19th, me and Joezuph of Perfection is Perfected drove around SF with legendary rapper Cellski and had him review 6 six sandwich spots. A couple of them were selected by him, while the rest were chosen by Joe.
Apparently Mr Cellski is opening a sandwich spot himself.
I made a lil' video with my Flipcam Mino. I know, I know, the "inferior video quality". Whatever, I'm getting a new camera soon :p :-)

Sandwich Tour of San Francisco with Cellski from Galen Kennedy on Vimeo.

It's also available on youtube as well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiEf1dXwehg&feature=plcp
Other than that, hmmm, well I gotta couple other novelties for you I suppose.
I somehow downloaded this marketing plan for Sleepy D's "Sleepy Deprivation" from SMC's website a while ago. I think I was exploring the unprotected HTML directories or something? hAcKeR lol
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KMIrnhf_EChNJyfaaub1smnnAp0epyQ_V35lV8428Jo/edit#bookmark=id.4184c511c3e9
You can check me out on Soundcloud. I've uploaded a couple mixes I made. Speaking of Soundcloud, check out this new track featuring Main Attrakionz that I saw on Twitter.
Finally let me leave you a couple moody, dark and or bizarre/mindtwisting/hilarious videos:

Trippy, dude

I've seen A LOT of weird shit on the internet, but I gotta admit this is one of the gotdamn CRAZIEST youtube videos I have ever seen.....!



1 comment:

  1. Cheese Burger CrewJuly 7, 2012 at 1:42 PM

    ayyy nigga video quality suvks

    - thecheeseburgertour.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete