Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I wish I was in Santa Rosa, bruh

My former roommate and stand up broh Wes "Wisin" Allen made a slapper of a summer skate clip. I wish I was in Santa Rosa right now, mayne. It's super hot in the daytime but once evening comes around it's 80 degree weather, perfect for skateboarding, drinking beer and getting into trouble on the streets. That's all I ever did up there. Now I'm stuck in the East Bay. Somebody give me a car!!!!

Who am I anymore? from Thomas Allen on Vimeo.

Wes is the one who does all the crazy shit like switch nosegrind reverts and switch wallrides...

4 comments:

  1. Can't claim rosa video unless duh slab spot is in there, b

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's the the slab spot? Is that the infamous "Lakai Ledge"?. I've never actually been there. Too busy doing rEaL StReEt sKaTiNg

    ReplyDelete
  3. nyquil luhhh deh lakai spot

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew you'd come around to this realization eventually. I was in Oakland the other day. It sucked. Couldn't wait to get back to the 707. To many minorities. Shit freaked me out.

    ReplyDelete