Monday, May 14, 2012

CHICO BREEZIUS


*....oh damn this Cyhi Da Prince track is hella hardbody, I wonder if he gets big bread in real life like he says on this rap song, hmmm.........................*  OH SHIT WOAH!!!!!  Didn't see you guys there! 'Sup babes/bros? How are you? I would care how y'all were doing if I wasn't totally involved in listening to this new Dirty South mix on my iphone! HA I don't even care about my newborn baby! Alex R. AKA Chico Brees made it for our pre-summer partying. It's called Swamp Thing because, you know, the south is all humid and full of dank, fetid, rowdy swamps. I mean thats why southern rap is so soulful, because of the goddamn weather n shit, right? Whatever. Anyways the mix slaps, check out the cover art and tracklist below:

Boogie Chillen - R.L. Burnside
Blood Money - DJ Khaled (feat. Brisco, Ace Hood, Rick Ross & Birdman)
BR Right - Trina (feat. Ludacris)
Bangin Screw -  Paul Wall
Beau Mot Plage x Big Chief - Isolee x Big Tymers (Chico’s Chop)
Knuck If You Buck - Lil Wayne
3 A.M. - Young Jeezy (feat. Timbaland)
Okay With Me - Gucci Mane (feat. 2 Chainz)
Nann Nigga - Trick Daddy (feat. Trina)
Plenty Money - Plies
Aggravated Robbery - Project Pat
Bunch Of Rounds - Cyhi Da Prynce
Cruzin - 8 Ball & MJG (feat. 3-6 Mafia & Slim)
Round Of Applause - Waka Flocka Flame
International Players Anthem (I Choose You) - UGK (feat. OutKast)

Download here: http://www.divshare.com/download/17660093-622
Hope y'all enjoy it, the kid ChicoBrees puts some good work into these mixes. Stay Trill!
-nyqueezy

No comments:

Post a Comment