Thursday, February 23, 2012

RETARDED

Sometimes I get so bored I want to CUT MY FUCKING TONGUE OFF!!!!!!
VERY RARE, VERY SPOOKY PICTURE OF THE HOMIE BROTHA LYNCH, s/o to him:

very dark...

Another current fave:

I think Alley Boy is pretty swell!


Also make sure you cop this new BEBETUNE$$$ release if you wanna hear some eXtRa tRiPpy sHiT, broh!!!
NICE outfit my dude!
http://soundcloud.com/b-e-b-e-t-u-n-e/sets/bodyguard-silica-gel
Alright see y'all later, I got some important shit to do involving stacking paper and accumulating this guap gouda cheeze, yafeelme?
"PEACE"

-nyqueezy








2 comments:

  1. Alley Boy is generally blah, but that's definitely the best shit I've ever heard by him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The article that Brutha Lynch pic is from is jokes, its one of them artist-on-artist interviews with Tech N9ne.

    The Only other thing involving the man I remember enjoying:

    http://fatlacemagazine.com/2009/07/new-rap-language-what-does-the-future-hold-for-rap-journalism/

    ReplyDelete