Thursday, December 8, 2011

GOLD TEETH

I made a new mix for your listening pleasure. I hope you guys aren't bummed (lol nah I really don't give a shit just download it and pretend you like it).
No but really my music taste is impeccable, please praise and admire every song in this musical mix and talk amongst yourselves about what an amazing music taste cultivator I am. Sick!
HERE DA TRACKLIST THO:
1.Siouxsie and the Banshees - Slowdive
2.Turf Talk - I Got Chips (featuring E-40)
3.Gucci Mane - Scotty
4.Gucci Mane - Lawnmower Man
5.Waka Flocka Flame - For My Dawgs
6.Three 6 Mafia - Gotta Touch Em (part 2)
7.Godflesh - Christbait Rising
8.Project Pat - On N*gga
9.Thieves Like Us - Never Known Love
10.Thieves Like Us - One Night With You
11.Them Concrete Boyz - They On Myspace
12.Basement Jaxx - If I Ever Recover
13.Mitchy Slick - Bowtie Brigade
14.Hannibal Buress - I Play Video Games
15. Mitchy Slick - don'tknowthenameofthissong...
16.Gunplay - On My Lap
17.Oneohtrix Point Never - Replica
18.Waka Flocka Flame - Lil Debbie
19.Young L - Same Reason
20.Lil Kim - Big Momma Thang
21.Tig Notaro - Can You Believe It
22.Gunplay -All On You
To download:

11 comments:

  1. Impeccable. You should take out your bottom ribs so you can suck yourself off. No joke, brehh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good glad somebody loves this mix as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see that you have chosen to utilize the standard Divshare music player design. While I commend your efforts to simplify things, based on my 30 years experience in the design industry it is my professional opinion that the music player that would perfectly accent your blog's arrangement and color hues would be the player that is a jungle green colour teamed with maya blue or simply titled by Divshare: "green v3". I must drive off to an exclusive party in my Fiat now.

    -Jacque Francois Augistine, In-House Designer for 100 Grand on My Wrist

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^^^^^^^^
    Oh word, Jacque knows what's up, I pay him 80k a year to keep my blog looking fresh.

    This mix is dope, I just listened to it all the way through. Feelin' that myspace song by Concrete Boyz, never heard that one before. Thieves Like Us is kind of soft, but fuck it we can't be hard all day. Also hearing those two Gucci songs back to back makes me think Gucci's chronic head cold has gotten better over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yee why thomas so gay

    ReplyDelete
  6. DUDE GUYS THOMAS IS PRETTY BIG IN THE RAP BLOGGING WORLD. Y'ALL HATTERS JUST JEALOUS AND i MEAN THAT 4 REAL.

    oN NIGGA IS ONE OF MY FAV PRJKT PAT SONGZ

    That turf taalk song goez for reals too!

    Keep the blog going with more posts and everything. I want to see some in depth write ups, god.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ey ye dont know taste, I'm assuming the Thomas haters are actual haters mad cos hes stylin on em.

    Nyquil I may have to skip the Bassment Jaxx but otherwise this looks good.

    "Waka Flocka Flame - Lil Debbie" ---???? as in WGM?

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LZ6yNotfZU&feature=player_embedded

    ReplyDelete
  9. Basement Jaxx had joints, yo. Finally gave this mix the taste-test (no Husalah) and it's fantastic.

    Godflesh were one of the first white ppl bands I ever saw live back in the early 90s. They were incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bet, man. I'm fucking jealous!

    ReplyDelete