Thursday, February 17, 2011

ESCO

Made a short and harrowing trip down to Escondido (north of San Diego, CA) a couple weeks ago. Weather was beautiful everyday. The 10 hour drive down there, however, can be far from pleasant. On the I-5 going through the Central Valley I couldn't stop thinking about how at least 90% of the nation's crystal meth supply is made there (a geographically HUGE area) in so called Mexican-run "superlabs". Most of these clandestine laboratories are hidden in sheds and barns nestled amongst the farmland and orchards of this agricultural region.
But anyways, I took some shitty pictures...
On the I-5, sun coming up, 7 or so in the mawnin'...
Escondido, CA, close to the motel 6 where we stayed...
In da motel room wyldin'...
Wardrobe complications at a tree outside the motel? LOL. In fact, most of these pictures were taken at or close by the motel....
Bizarre pool situation. Not really sure what happened here...
I mean like, yeah, whatever.... I swear when and/or what I want, right?
This dude's name was Smell. Really nice guy. I like his shirt...
I made this drawing inspired by Escondido...
...and this is just something I thought y'all would like to finish up this post. Happy rainy season to all y'all mufuakahz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment