Friday, October 8, 2010

Non-Smartphone Blogging

Most of these photos are from my phone, which is a piece of shit. You can't even upload them to the computer with it, so I had to send them to my friend Alex (thanks bro), who owns an iPhone that then send all the photos to my email. Ahhh, the infinite pleasures and uses for technology. Perhaps someday I'll own a smartphone, or maybe even a Blackberry. Or a Blueberry! Or a STRAWBERRY!!

I work in the Children's Room at the Central branch of the Sonoma County Library, so I come across a lot of interesting, and sometimes bizarre, books...
What a silly name for a silly biography about Bob Marley. I bet Bobby would've been bummed on all the corny shirts, stickers, posters and other bullshit products with his face on it that college kids purchase at an amazing rate, 365 days a year.
Hehehehe... "don't touch me there"
My favorite all time children's book cover. Wait, I wonder what the Heroin one looks like?
Hmmm seems like R Kelly wrote a book... "Everytime I shoot a shot its like swiss"
This lil' babe is HYPED for that circumcision!!!!
Evidence of Juggalo subculture influencing Disney books about face-painting.
HEY KIDS! Are those other spanish books boring and stupid ? Well now you can learn spanish with FUCKING BATMAN!!! YEAHHHHHH!!

Other random photos...
Denny's in Novato, 3 or 4 am, coming back from "the city" after a long night. I believe I had just woken up after passing out for a couple hours. I slept on the sidewalk in SF for like 45 minutes and missed a sick Mix Master Mike set at some club, but luckily my friend Darren was watching over me and made sure nobody crept up on the kid..
"Fine Art'... This was at an art show that same night that I passed out on the sidewalk. The art show was sick, they had some drawing by Daniel Johnston there as well. This really nice gay gay kept giving us glasses of wine, and then later water. Maybe the excessive consumption of wine explains why I felt like it was ok to sleep on the sidewalk.
You know I only sleep in "horses".
DAT PINK PONY. "I only read magazines wit horses in 'em"
Dad's cute lil' doggy
Evidence that "abuse of pharmaceuticals=death"
This is available at the local Santa Rosa Plaza, along with "CALI WE GO HARD" sweatshirts, among other retarded gear choices...
Even more evidence of Juggalos infiltrating the mainstream... Their favorite soda now available in glass bottles at Oliver's...

Now my boy Alex gets to shine. He's currently shinin', on vacation in SD (Daygo):
Poolside.... SWAG
Beach nature beauty...
This is funny because... Mormons don't drink tea!?
Fly kicks...
Katydid met it's demise and and ants are having a ball...

4 comments:

  1. "This really nice gay gay kept giving us glasses of wine" Gay Gay! You said it yourself, bruh bruh

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm... what?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starbury
    Is this what you are referring too?

    ReplyDelete