Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Internet: Still Worthwhile In 2010

As a college student, I'm supposed to use the internet to learn and research valuable and wholesome things, things that are relevant to my "career". But I'm no dummy, right? So I spend hours and hours trolling various blogs and websites dedicated to the best of the best, "dat real street shit". Or just funny shit. Here are some of my favorite images and videos of the past few months, stuff I've collected. Some of them won't be relevant or comprehensible to all the visitors of this blog, such as the Waka Flocka Flame parodies/memes, but that's ok.


my man here on some M.O.B. hype
Lil Jon is still relevant in 2010
Lil baby girl 'bout to get "merked"
No need to explain this one...
A campus classic
This one cool too
Lil Boosie is currently incarcerated...
Cam'ron is hella tight
kitty cat pictures are all over the internet
The original poster for Master P's masterpiece

"the internet"
GRAAAAAAHHHH!!!! This one would be a sweet tattoo
The above is the BEST AND MOST RELEVANT THING ON THE INTERNET RIGHT NOW
Birdman... is that some sort of Gucci Du-rag?
No need to explain this one either. Why is the text coming out all messed up like this? I can't change it back
A pair of sexy ass guns
Parody of the Black Flag logo
got damn, shawty
I bet you sure did...
Another genius album cover

Some videos...


"full on, double rainbow all the way across the sky oh my god.... what does this mean?"


Juggalos are perhaps the most fascinating subculture ever.... see if you can get through this whole thing





4 comments:

  1. damn dun this is one hella long but also kinda' money post dude. Kitty Kats be all over the internets? That's my word. Don Dada out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. everytime I see that Turk "Young 'n Thuggin" album I think of this photo

    http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2008/12/ANDY%20SAM%20JIZZ.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rage Man (Baby Bo$$)October 4, 2010 at 2:02 PM

    Fittin ta get mah hands on dat Gucci du rag

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Bob Marley one would be especially funny at my school. The John Travolta one seems close to wearable, if I wore things ironically.

    If you haven't read this, though I'm guessing Don Dada has come across it, you should. Carbonite kills.
    http://frozenincarbonite.wordpress.com/2010/09/26/technical-outerwear-a-retrospective/

    ReplyDelete